Sisters

As a fund raiser to earn money to help us bring home Ivy, I sold 12 photography sessions.  While the sessions didn't come close to covering all the expenses involved in adopting a child it did help cover some of the fees.  We also had a go fund me account and sold t-shirts.  I am not in the process of shooting all the sessions that I sold.  I am completely booked for the month of May and will probably stop shooting until the end of August due to the heat.  These two cute little sisters mom purchased one of my sessions.  Aren't they cute?  I can't believe another weekend is upon us.  Frank is gone this week.  He is in Florida.  He just finished his certification for Master Diver.  He is now qualified to teach others and is now skilled enough that he could go out on his own or lead a group of others if he wanted too.  We sure miss him!  Harris has a job interview this week.  I am hoping he gets the job. Well, it has been a long day and I am exhausted.  Hope you have great things planned for your weekend!






Comments

simply bev said…
So many creative ways to raise funds to bring home Ivy. She's a lucky little girl. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Popular Posts