Birthday Wishes!

Look what was in my e-mail box today. Isn't she sweet!  I just want to wrap her in my arms and kiss all over that sweet face and tell her how much I love her that she is loved and wanted. When you have approval for your child you are allowed to send a care package to them.  Avery's birthday was a perfect opportunity to do that and we used a fantastic company called Red Threads.  Anna is so helpful and goes the extra miles to make sure you are happy with her service.  It is my understand that the birthdays are not normally celebrated in Chinese orphanages, so this  most likely was her first celebration.    All in all we received about 25 photos!  It was exactly what this impatient mama needed. I think the Lord is trying to teach me a lesson on patience as I wait for LOA.  We were really hoping this document would come this week.  Still two more days, but if we don't get it by Friday, then I am afraid we will not be going to China until Mid-January.  Given my husbands work schedule he may not be able to go with us if it doesn't happen by the end of the year.  Please pray this baby home.Thankfully, this will be her last birthday not in our arms.








Comments

babies said…
i wish you the best of luck.
wow, what a magical post!!! I can't wait for you all to bring her home either. What a lucky girl :)
Francesca said…
so many kids there! I hope they all have loving families waiting for them, like your Avery.
Ayak said…
Oh bless her. She is so sweet. I can imagine how impatient you are, waiting to bring her home. I hope it's very soon xxx
tinajo said…
Aww my goodness - so sweet! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/
The McIntires said…
Getting surprise pictures in your inbox is the best!!! I know that made your week! Praying for LOA soon!!
What a doll! I hope and pray you hold her in your arms soon.
Tera said…
25 pictures! That's awesome! She is such a cutie!
JAnderegg said…
Oh my goodness, so precious. I am so glad you sent the cake....well worth the photos!

Popular Posts