Europe "Cornerview"

In 6 days, Winston leaves for Germany to spend a month with his Oma and Opa. This will be his first time traveling alone. He is so excited to go and visit with grandparents, see his friend Noah, and play soccer.
Since I am not going to Germany, I thought I would make some Schnitzel today. It is my boys favorite meal next to Spaghetti and Pizza.

I wish I was going here "Elbe", but it isn't in the cards this summer. We will be taking a cruise though the second week of July.

If you could go anywhere in Europe, where would you go?  I am dreaming of going to Spain someday.  Maybe, I can visit with Jane and she can show me where I can find the best tapas in town or take me to a bull fight.  I would love to see the chapel designed by Gaudy in Barcelona and then travel north to see the Giant Dog sculpture designed by Gehry. 

Comments

Ginny said…
We loved spain but have never seen Germany. I still think Italy is my favorite though. I love your bottom picture. So pretty
gis said…
great plan for a trip to Spain, I hope you'll realise it soon!
Alla said…
Winston is DA man! My dad is worried about my brother traveling alone to visit me next month. (They're in the US) My brother is 14 and he is 5'10' big man. I told my dad: I think he'll be OK. :) Maybe spain in the cards for next year!? never too early to plan it. :)
Shauna said…
I've been to a lot of Europe. My favorite place was Switzerland and if I could go anywhere it would be a toss up between the South of France, Nice, or Spain. How great for your son, what an experience for him to have. Take care,

Shauna xo
Le monde dÖ said…
I'm in Europe ;)... And one of my daughters is in Germany, to study. I hope that your son will have a wonderful time.
Menthe Blanche said…
This is a very good experience and a chance for your son ... Next month he will have lots of things to tell you!
shayndel said…
You are a great world-traveller and inspiration to Winston! I hope he has a wonderful trip!
And yes, aren`t we lucky to have so many friends in the Europe part of the world, I would love to take the grand CV Europe tour and visit every corner!!♡
Anonymous said…
what a big boy!
Anonymous said…
That will be so great for him, he must feel so big! :-)

Angela said…
Italy is where I have been dreaming for years and learning that most places are too crowded in the Summer. However it would be nice to see a few places. Portugal also because it is the land of my dad's ancestors. Thanks for sharing your news and wishing you happy travels.
Unknown said…
I think I'd go to Italy....if I could only pick one place.
nadine paduart said…
through your traveling tales i've come to associate you with europe! i remember. now your boy is travelin' over here, by himself. time flies!
i hope roman is fine in surgery, and that the near future may look not too complicated for you all...
n♥

Popular Posts