Missing in Action



Sorry, I have been missing in action.  No, I didn't go to China this week, but it looks like we might get to go there this upcoming year.  I am so excited!!!!   I have always wanted to go to the Great Wall of China.  I don't have all the details yet, but I am working on them.  Actually, this week I have been trying to wrap up a lot of loose end like  projects, cleaning, Christmas shopping,  and vacation planning. Today, I finally cleaned out our cabinet with all our files and it feels so good.  I have been wanting to do it for a long time, but it just wasn't at the top of my list.  It feels so good to have it finished.  Signed up one son for a couple of summer camps.  I know it seems early, but these camps are super popular. In the next couple of weeks, I would like to wrap up decorating my master bedroom and playroom along with organize the basement storage area which is a total wreck.  I also have in mind to make a Christmas quilt.  Wish me luck!  I have never made a quilt before. The fabric is purchased, so now all I have to do is cut out the squares and begin sewing. So did you do anything exciting this weekend?  We went to Chuck E Cheese yesterday and also watched Madagascar 3.  Hope you are having a great weekend! 

Comments

Francesca said…
That would be a very interesting trip to take! Good luck with your quilt!
Unknown said…
Wow! A trip to China would be amazing! Can't wait to see the quilt. :)
Shauna said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tinajo said…
Sounds just amazing, I´ll look forward to it just like you are so I can see the pics! :-)
Dana said…
I would love to visit China, too! I sure hope it works out for you.

D
PS. Excited to see your quilt!
China is on my bucket list! I'm in awe of all you accomplish you are super organized....I think a Christmas quilt sounds fun. I made a lap quilt once it was a lot of work. Have a wonderful Sunday!
How exciting! We went to the Great Wall prior to having kids and LOVED it. We had a job offer in China and almost took it. I would go back in a heartbeat!
Arctic Mum said…
I visited Beijing a few years ago, and it was so great. Went to the wall too, it was March and freezing, and people were selling postcards in the cold and there were almost no tourists. I still regret not buying more to support them!
How exciting that you may get a trip to China. I did a whirlwind tour about 11 years ago for a PR event and saw so many great sights - the Great Wall was amazing. I would love to go back with my Huzz. Sounds like you are getting ultra prepared for the coming months already! I'm impressed!
Menthe Blanche said…
Great! I was in China last august (during 2 weeks). You can see pictures on my blog if you want. I'll still post many others :)

Popular Posts