Little Boy with Green Boots

I shot this photo last week when it was raining. The temperatures have finally cooled down. Well at least it is not 95 anymore, but I think 85 if perfectly wonderful. My husband says 75 would be even better. It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring. Little boy with the green boots wanted to wear the boots so badly even if he was wearing shorts. Have a happy Tuesday! I need to go off and pack my suitcase for my trip to Italy on Friday. I don't know how I am going to keep it to one suitcase. Ugh!

Comments

Buckeroomama said…
He looks so cute in his rain boots!
Cheryl said…
Aww, I love it, he is too cute. And I am not jealous at all that you have a temp of 85 while I am still hovering in the mid 90's I swear I am not jealous, if I keep saying it, it will come true right :)
Enjoy Italy can't wait to see some pictures
Unknown said…
Those are the best boots ever! Wow. I LOVE them! I am sorry it is so hot there. It was 94 yesterday when we went to an amusement park. That was misery! Have fun with your puddle jumper!
Silver Strands said…
Awww .. such a great picture! Would you just look at that precious face!
oxoxo
Denalee
PigletinFrance said…
what a cute pic!

Have a good time in Italy! Will look forward to reading about it ;)
We have the same boots in red. Funny, how a pair of rubber boots and a few puddles can mean so much happiness :) Enjoy la dolce vita! x
Ayak said…
A lovely photo...he's gorgeous..as are his brothers. Bless him!
Melly Mel said…
i love this picture!!! such a cutie pie!
cate Bruce-Low said…
we have those same boots!!! super cute... one of the great things i've seen for little boys.

and, what? italy? next week? buon viaggio. super, super jealous. have an amazing time. cannot wait to hear all about it!

Popular Posts