Boo Zoo and Kids at Heart

Today we had the opportunity to attend a Kids at Heart party that took place at the zoo which correlated with Boo Zoo! It was fun meeting new families and seeing old families that we have met before. Since the city, it is so spread out and the children come from all over the state, it is only through these activities that we can meet one another. The boys were more than thrilled when Chick-fil-A was the meal sponsor. As my oldest said, "Now this is my kind of party." Roman had fun watching the baby gorillas tear it up. I have never heard him giggle so hard. The older boys loved getting candy at the different candy stations.

Comments

Samantha S said…
Looks like a great zoo, I love those characters. Thank you for your comments on my blog, such wonderful suggestions. Thank you very much.

Popular Posts