A Day at the Zoo!

All Aboard
Whee!
Sleepy Baby
Papa Bear
Mole Rats
Hugs
long necks
Yesterday, Roman and I went to the zoo with some friends of ours from church. We had so much fun. The Atlanta Zoo has added some new features and made it, even more, kid-friendly. I think Roman's favorite part was riding the train and playing in the park. My favorite part is the Gorillas. I love watching them. I love how this zoo doesn't seem like a zoo. The animals have really nice habitats. We have been blessed with really warm weather it was almost too warm. We ate our picnic lunches as we strolled through the park. I think we are going to have to go back because we didn't have a chance to see everything. The only thing I am sad about it that my pictures are a little blurry. There must have been something on my lens. Note to self * remember to clean camera lens before our next trip.

Comments

Ooooh, what a good idea! We just sent in for the yearly membership.. so hopefull we'll be going alot!
Company EIGHT said…
What a fun day--we love the zoo!

Popular Posts