Goblins OH MY!

I still do not have a camera, but thanks to my mother I am not missing one of the events of life. The other night for family home evening the very family home evening where I broke my camera, we made these really fun Goblins. Aren't they cute! My only suggestion is to make half of the recipe unless you are taking them to a party because they are really sweet. Enjoy!
Goblin Recipe
24 circus peanuts
24 1 inch pieces of licorice
string licorice if you can find it
24 candy-coated candy pieces
12 drops of green food coloring
4 cups of miniature marshmallows
3 Tablespoons of butter
6 cups of Kix cereal
Mix the butter, food coloring marshmallows, and cereal together just like you would for Rice Crispy Treats. Then create balls. Lay the balls on top of 2 circus peanuts for feet. Stick on the candy pieces for eyes, and add the licorice for antennas. Now you have an alien.

Comments

Mel-o-drama said…
those are seriously adorable - glad your mom had a camera and is handy :)

Popular Posts