American Invasion

As we wrap things up in St. Gallen, we were lucky enough to have some friends visit us from back home in the states. It was fun having them here and showing them around. Our boys had a blast playing with them and didn't want them to go. Now we are just left with cleaning the apartment and packing our suitcases. I have enjoyed my stay here in St. Gallen. I have learned so much about Swiss culture and made new friends that will always have a special place in my heart. We also had a visit from our friend Nadja who lives in Austria. She was our nanny for two summers. However, she has become more like a part of our family. The boys had fun playing with her at the pool. We showed her the city center, the local mall, and Peter and Paul Wild animal park. We will miss her. We wish we could kidnap her and bring her back to the states.




We will be back home this weekend after making a quick stop to say goodbye to Oma in Germany. See you all soon!

Comments

Melinda said…
Can't wait to have you back!
Nadja said…
Yeah, I miss you guys, too! Please Frank, come to Austria to teach at the University of Innsbruck! :)
Jamie said…
I can't believe how fast the time has flown! Mami and I are Webelos now, but I don't think Bears has started yet.
Em said…
It sounds like you guys are on your way out. Where are you guys going? I have to ask, what brought you to Switzerland? besides the great dessert :)
Thanks for your comment about my daughter and Kindergarten. Man its tough being a Mom. I guess we have to grow up with our kids :(

Popular Posts