City Safari


Finally, the sun graced us with her presence for the evening and Frank took boys for the evening. I am not a photographer, but I thought it would be fun to go on a photographic safari of the city and see what I could find. Here are some shots from my neighborhood. Thank you sun for coming out. I needed it, and my waistline is thanking you.



After I took the photos I transferred them also into black and white to see what would happen. What I found was that some of the photos became more interesting like the bike, but others such as the Swiss Flag or the flowers lost something. I had a lot of fun doing this. It was great exercise walking through the city. I challenge you to a city safari. What will you find?

Comments

adgasdg said…
Such a fun idea! I love how tech savvy you are getting. Keep up the photos and the blog. It's great to hear about you and the hubby and the boys.

Popular Posts