Conney land

Today was another gorgeous day, and the boys and I headed over to Conney land. Poor Papa couldn't go due to sinus infections and a bacterial infection on his face. It is not a pretty site. I wanted to post a picture on the blog, but he would rather just forget about it. Anyway, Conney land is an amusement park located in Lipperswil about 55 minutes from our house. It is for ages 3 to about 12. It was a little cheesy and a little outdated, but the kids loved it. The best part was that there were no lines. I think the longest the children waited for any one particular ride was 5 minutes. You can't beat that! It was also cheaper than going on the gondola at Mt. Santis which is another good thing. Winston loved the bumper cars, but now I know why driver license is not given to children-whip lash. Harris enjoyed the pirate ship and Star Wars rides, but these both made mommy sick. I enjoyed the dolphin and sea lion shows the best. We couldn't have asked for a better day and the Grand Canyon smiles on their faces when we left were worth a million dollars.




Comments

sandals said…
That looks like fun! I guess I never thought of Europe having amusement parks at all. Thanks for educating me!
Company EIGHT said…
HOW fun!! You guys do the most fun things!!
Jamie said…
I'm really enjoying reading about all the fun things you guys are doing! Say hi to the boys for us!
Nursequinn said…
Hey Winston and Harris...It looks like you guys really had some fun. I liked the cars you drove.
Love,
Nana
Em said…
Isn't Conny Land great? We love the dolphin show! We missed you at the zoo but totally understand the school thing!
Audra said…
Miss you guys! Sounds like you are having a great adventure though! Love these blogs that keep us posted on each other!

Popular Posts